Are You Looking to Shop Online or Offline for fuzz pedals But Confuse to choose suitable one from various available options? You would never like to spend your precious time on research finding best fuzz pedals, We have already done the job for you and listed top 10 fuzz pedals available online in India along with their features.
Since Keith Richards plugged into a Maestro Fuzz Tone back in 1962, fuzz pedals have evolved to become one of the most varied types available. With so much choice, it can be difficult to pinpoint exactly the right option for you. That will soon change once you’ve read our guide to the very best fuzz pedals for guitarists.
Along with overdrive and distortion, fuzz is by far the most common electric guitar effect, and in this best fuzz pedals guide we’re going to help you find the right one for the sound you’re after.
The first fuzzes were created and used early in the history of rock n’ roll, unlike say, delay, which didn’t appear in earnest until the seventies. These fuzzes were often home-brewed or erratic concoctions, designed for pure noise, and it was a while before more stable designs like the Big Muff, Tonebender and Fuzz Face appeared – although the early Fuzz Faces were notorious for variation between units.
Best fuzz pedals
Best fuzz pedals Reviews
TC Electronic Honey Pot Fuzz Pedal
- Vintage style fuzz pedal
- All-analog circuitry
- True Bypass
Honey Pot Fuzz is the kind of fuzz box that blurs the lines between fuzz and distortion in a most pleasing way. There's plenty of volume on tap. It's just begging for a loud tube amp to really open up and breathe. The range of gain available in Honeypot Fuzz goes from a slightly gritty grind, almost like an overdrive, and all the way to massive walls of sticky honeycomb-structured distortion...
Behringer SF300 Guitar Distortion Effect Pedal
- Recreate the whole variety of famous fuzz tones of the '60s and '70s
- 3 different sound modes for classic fuzz, grunge and gain boost
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Dedicated Gain, 2-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
Behringer SF300 Super Fuzz. If the raw, Neanderthal power of history's nastiest stomp boxes inspires you to plug in, turn on and rock out, it's time to expand your mind with the SUPER FUZZ SF300.
Jim Dunlop M104 MXR Distortion Yellow
- Germanium-powered, soft-clipped distortion
- Go from warm, tubey overdrive to gnarly fuzz
- Classic early '80s hard rock tone
- Power: Dunlop ECB003 AC adapter or single 9 volt battery
This little yellow box is responsible for those great distortion sounds heard on so many classic recordings. Set the Distortion control low and crank the output knob to drive the front end of your amp for cool blues tones, or max out the Distortion knob for classic early ’80s hard rock tone. There still isn't any distortion unit on the market that sounds like the distortion.
Kmise A0961 Genuine Belcat FUZ-510 R-Fuzz Tone Effect Pedal
- Bypass: true bypass
- Connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, DC input
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 2.4" x 2.1"
Brand:Belcat Professional Fuzz Effect Pedal For Electric Guitar/Bass Bypass: true bypass has lots of adjustment to it, and doesn't break the bank Power: 9V or DC 9V adapter Connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, DC input Dimensions: 4.3" x 2.4" x 2.1" weight:225g package included: one Set Puzz Effect FUX-510 Kindly remind:each country's situation is different.We can't supply power...
Orange FUR COAT Pedal
- Octave fuzz pedal inspired by the legendary fOXX Tone Machine
- Delivers a thick, sputtery character with endless sustain
- Run into a clean amp for a tamer sound
- Crank the EQ knob and thrust a dimed amp into out-of-control cacophony
- Octave effect is responsive enough to control with your guitar's volume knob
Even before you stomp on the Octave footswitch, the Orange Fur Coat spits out seriously thick fuzz. Inspired by the legendary 1970's-era fOXX Tone Machine, this octave fuzz pedal injects your playing with endless sustain and a gorgeous sputtery character that's guaranteed to please any fuzz connoisseur. Run the Fur Coat into a clean amp for a tamer sound, or crank the EQ knob and thrust a...
KKmoon Twinote Pπ Fuzz Analog Modern Fuzz Guitar Effect Pedal Processsor Full Metal Shell with True Bypass
- Providing you with a nice sound from distortion to fuzz, and fuzz is more smooth than before; FETs simulate the characteristic distortion of tube amplifier.
- With LEVEL(adjusts the level of the distorted signal), GAIN(adjusts the amount of distortion), SCOOP(controls the middle frequency) and TONE(controls the high frequency) control knobs.
- True bypass for ultra clean tone, with LED indicator showing status of effect.
- Compact size and full metal housing, lightweight and durable.
- 9V battery or AC adapter dual power supply choices.(Both are not included)
Specifications: Material: metal Input: 1/4" mono jack Output: 1/4" mono jack Current Draw: 30mA Power Supply: 9V battery or DC 9V center negative power adapter(not included) Item Size: 12 * 6.5 * 3cm / 4.7 * 2.6 * 1.2in Item Weight: 235g / 8.3oz Package Size: 13 * 9 * 6cm / 5.1 * 3.5 * 2.4in Package Weight: 285g / 10.1oz Note: Power adapter and battery are not included. Please use the DC 9V...
Tooarts BIYANG FZ-7 Tonefacier Series 3 Modes Fuzz Guitar Effect Pedal True Bypass Full Metal Shell
- With LEVEL,TONE and FUZZ control knobs; supports fast and low loss signal transfer.
- 3 fuzz modes(MUFF, BRIGHT, WARM) design, selected via the toggle switch.
- Supports dual power supply choices (9V battery or DC 9V power adapter), convenient to use.
- With footswitch and LED light for switching and indicating effect or true bypass status.
- FZ-7 fuzz pedal is the combination of vintage and modern distortion sound.
Tonefancier series Pedals are made from stainless steel case and with mirror surface treatment which is beautiful and elegant. Every pedal of Tonefancier series adopts the WIMA capacitance from Germany which is fast speed and low loss, with pure timbre. Besides, all the Tonefancier pedals use high-quality metal sealed potentiometer, which work in the dust-free environment to ensure the...
Electro-Harmonix DLXBM Deluxe Big Muff Fuzz Pedal (Black/Red)
- Delivers all the classic sounds of the original NYC Big Muff Pi, plus extra features
- Foot-switchable MIDS section helps you cut through when recording or playing live
- MIDS section features four controls so you can fine tune your midrange boost or cut
- Noise gate with adjustable gate control eliminates noise and hum while preserving your attack and original tone
- Adjustable attack control adds punch to your single notes and chords
Fuzz fans, listen up. Electro-harmonix has unleashed the most flexible big muff ever: the deluxe big muff pi. Loaded with a foot switchable midst boost/cut control, a noise gate, attack controls and a bass boost, the deluxe big muff pi takes the already great and legendary fuzz pedal that has shaped the sound of rock for four decades and makes it a super-flexible tone machine. All of these new...
Pro Co RAT2 Distortion Pedal
- Used as a primary distortion, it excels at arena rock rhythm tones and soaring leads
- Nails that sweet spot where a tube amp goes from sparkly clean to warm overdrive
- Use the RAT 2 as a boost for solos and get the extra kick you need
The beauty of the RAT 2 lies in its versatility. Used as a primary distortion, it excels at arena rock rhythm tones and soaring leads. Do you have a powerful amp with too much headroom for the gig? The RAT 2 nails that sweet spot where a tube amp goes from sparkly clean to warm overdrive. Maybe you already love your amp's distortion. Use the RAT 2 as a boost for solos and get the extra kick...
Dunlop FFM3 Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face Mini Distortion
- Exact same circuit as the classic JHF1 Hendrix Fuzz Face
- Legendary Fuzz Face tones in a pedal board-friendly housing
- Status LED, AC power jack & battery door
The Dunlop Fuzz Face Mini pedal line features legendary Fuzz Face tones in smaller, more pedalboard-friendly housings with several modern appointments: true bypass switching, a bright status LED, an AC power jack and a convenient battery door. The FFM3 Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face Mini has the exact same circuit as the JHF1 in smaller housing, delivering the thick, smooth Fuzz Face tone that Jimi...